Wednesday, May 9, 2018

In My Mailbox #1




This has been a fantastic week for books for me!

So, because it's Mother's Day on Sunday I decided to splurge a little and ordered Sarah J. Maas new book A Court of Frost and Starlight. Actually, I didn't splurge at all because I used my credit card reward points... you know, the one I'm not supposed to be using because I want to pay off my debt 😂 But isn't this cover GORGEOUS (like all SJM's books really).


Queen Jennifer L. Armentrout's new novel, Moonlight Sins, is on sale for Kindle for a $1.99! One word: YUM. 


Picked The Hunger up at the library the other day! After seeing Stephen King's tweet on how disturbing it was, I knew I had to read it.

I have NetGalley to think for this beach thriller read! 


Another NetGalley find that looks super intense! Also, COVER LUST!


So when I opened my e-mail and discovered that I had been approved to read another Riley Sager novel, I completely lost it. Really, I squealed in delight. If you don't know about my love for his last novel, Final Girls, you can check out my review. I am so thrilled and grateful to get to read his new novel in advance! (No original picture of this one because the e-book I have didn't have a cover like most ARC copies).


That's it for this week! Did anyone else get any good reads? If so, post in comments or link up to your own blog post!

Post a Comment

Please be aware this site is a SPOILER FREE zone unless otherwise stated in the review.

© Whimsically Bookish. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.